The 33rd Annual Sweetheart Ball is in the record books,
but the outpouring of incredible love and generosity is now hard at work
serving families with critically-ill children.
Our most sincere thanks for joining us – either in person or online.
We hope you enjoyed hearing from the Nelson family about the tremendous ways
your support helps families focus on what’s most important – getting their child healthy.
Learn more about this year’s feature family, the Nelson family. Watch their story HERE!
We hope you’ll save the date and plan to join us next year on February 11, 2023.
We’ll be celebrating 40 years of life-changing mission – it’s a night you won’t want to miss!
If you visited the photo booth, please click here to download your photos. The password is 3040.
Questions: Contact Jakelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.232.3980
Sweetheart Ball 2022 Sponsors
We are grateful for their incredible support!
- Beverly Boone
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Dawson Insurance/Marsh and McLennan Agency
- Fargo Center for Dermatology
- Fredrikson & Byron
- Foss Architecture
- Josef’s School of Hair Skin & Body
- Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Network Center Inc.
- Office Sign Company
- Prairie St. John's
- R.D. Offutt Company
- Xcel Energy
- Bell Bank
- Brady Martz & Associates
- Connie Biselx - Thrivent
- Dakota Medical Foundation
- Dale Carnegie Training of ND & NW MN
- Dave and Jeanne Johnsen
- Eide Bailly
- First Community Credit Union
- Heritage Homes and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Premier Properties
- James & Jessica Duletski
- Light Consulting + Coaching
- Madison and Michael Quamme
- Nick and Shauna Wimer
- SAF Enterprises
- Turman & Lang LTD